AEMFI 25th Anniversary
November 21, 2023 - November 24, 2023Free
- Launching of Ethiopian Microfinance Day: The Overall aim of the Microfinance day is to promote MFIs and create awareness to the general public about MFIs contribution in the efforts to lift low income people out of poverty.
- Stakeholder’s forum: In this program, donors, government authorities, an stakeholders of MFIs will be invited to discuss about growth, challenges, and prospects of the MF Industry in Ethiopia.
- Exhibition: MFIs, Fintechs and other financial institutions will display andpromote their different financial products and technologies. This creates an opportunity for networking.
- 12th Biennial conference: Practitioners, academicians, researchers and other scholars both local and international will present papers and the selected papers will be published in AEMFI’s proceedings.
- Media Brief: local and international media will be briefed about role of MFIs in financial inclusion, poverty reduction and the progress of MFIs in Ethiopia to digitalization and digital banking.